Thursday, May 19, 2011

May Birchbox

Ahava Deadsea Water Mineral Hand Cream

I LOVE this handcream. I have recently discovered the need for hand creams and have quite a few now. I have been using my Lavanilla body butter from last month's birchbox, Neutrogena's hand cream, this one, and my free sample of Estee Lauder's Day Wear Plus. This one is a little sticky, so I use this one before bed and the Lavanilla when I wake up. I give my hands an extra infusion of smoothness with this light hand cream. It's rich in nourishing Dead Sea minerals that hydrate and soften my skin for increased all day comfort and safeguard effectively against environmental damage.
Witch Hazel extracts smoothes skin, providing refreshing, revitalizing effect
Allantoin heals dry cracked skin and blemishes

Stila Eyeshadow in Pewter


This was probably my favorite thing in my birchbox this month. It was a FULL SIZED eyeshadow pan from Stila, which are quite large compared to most other eyeshadows from other brands (Mac and MUFE). This color is in Pewter which is the perfect color for a subtil smokey eye or to deepen up your crease. I have a basic matte black eyeshadow that I normally use whenever I want a really intense crease, but it seems to be a little much for everyday wear, whereas this is perfect. Its a perfect addition to my neutrals collection, because I definitely don't have anything like this color. Most greys on the market are either super sparkly, shimmery, or metallic whereas this is the perfect satin finish!

BVLGARI 'Mon Jasmin Noir' Eau de Parfum
At first, I loved this perfume, because it is a really great smelling traditional perfume. But as I wore it, and smelled it later, it honestly just smells like any other nice traditional perfume. It doesn't have, at least to me, that uniqueness that I want to have in my perfume. (My favorite high end perfume is Moschino's Funny). I will be wearing it until the sample runs out though.

Archipelago Pomegranate Soap
Triple milled soap is blended with pomegranate, white tea, cranberry, and chamomile extracts. Rich in natural antioxidants and Phase II Enzyme boosters. 100% vegetable base. I have recently become quite the fan of bar soaps, and this one sounds extremely promising due to all of the natural ingredients. I have yet to try this soap, but my complaint is that it smells of traditional hotel soap, and seems as if it might be drying. We will see though!

Be-You-Tiful!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment